Tuesday 11 October 2016

THE EXCUSE


Every day of your life you tend to give excuses on why you should not do a particular thing and when to do those things, you run away from any task assigned to you and try to get busy doing nothing that particular time.  You keep yourself busy on irrelevant things so that you don’t have to do the work given to you.
Those that gives excuse are those that;

1.     Accepts Alternative: these set of people are ever ready to settle down for anything, they are never ready to work around plan A, they get tired ad fed up easily that they opt out for plan B even plan C and D.
2.     Accepts Failure: they never want to know that failure is just a “First Attempt in Learning” but when these set fails, they assume they are not good at anything and just give up easily without trying over and over again. I remember a particular thing I was working on, I failed at first and again the second attempt was the same, so I decided to give up on that thing, my kid sister then told me that “Sis I thought you keep telling us all at home never to give up or quit, why are you doing the opposite of your teaching”, I was marveled and dumbfounded but then I braced up and continued on that thing, now I can say it came out successful, those that gives excuse are quick to accept failure.
3.     Are lovers of passing blame to others: those that give excuse find it easy to push blame on others for their failure, Oh!  If only my parent were rich my life won’t be like this,, if only I went to the best school, I won’t have failed this exam, if only, if only… The saddest summary of life contains three descriptions, “Could have, Might have and should have”. They never blame themselves for their failure, they never see fault in the things they do, but are quick to recognize the fault done to them or in people.
4.     They lack faith in God: nothing good comes out from a lazy person, they don’t believe in walking in the direction God is leading them to.
5.     They lose opportunities: those who gives excuse will never see the opportunity in anything they do or in things around them, because they keep running away from responsibility.


NOTE: Opportunities sometimes comes as a responsibility….. Stop Giving Excuse

No comments:

Post a Comment