Monday 19 September 2016

TRUSTING GOD IN DIFFICULT TIME


Image result for FAITH
 
I've had a rough year, yet through it all I trusted and still trust, that the Creator of the Universe has me exactly where I'm supposed to be.


Many times I grew weary, but my trust never waivered. Many times I wanted to give up, but I didn't; I couldn't. Because I knew/know the plan is much BIGGER than Blueroxy427, I persevere.
 
I never doubted if my prayers were being heard even when I doubted my own sincerity, yet I continued/continue to lift them up, and found answers. I asked/ask the Lord to keep me. Especially when I am my own biggest OBSTACLE. And HE does. I have Faith,
 
that He is BIGGER than my circumstances, so in Jesus' name, I press on. My story, my journey continues. How about you? Do you trust Him to move your mountains? He can and He will. Let Him do the impossible. Have Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment