Thursday 18 August 2016

QUOTE OF THE DAY


Life is like riding a bicycle, for you to maintain balance, you need to keep moving.
Success is equal to X+Y+Z, where X is Work, Y is Play and Z is Keeping your mouth shut.

If you can’t fly, you run, if you can’t run, you walk, if you can’t walk you crawl, just make sure you keep moving.

Those who think they are too wise to get involved in politics are often being punished by being ruled by foolish people.
Small minds talks about people, big minds talks about events while great minds talks about ideas.

Put your hands on fire for 5 minutes and it looks like 1hour, stay with a pretty lady for 1hour and it looks like 5minutes. That is ‘Relativity’.

I can determine the speed of heavenly bodies but not the stupidity of human beings.
Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, am not sure of the formal but am sure of the latter.

A man can drive a car perfectly well while kissing a girl because he did not give the kiss the desired attention it needs. Therefore you can also be aiming for a particular goal and not get distracted by your present challenge if you do not put a full concentration on such challenge.

I don’t fear the one who has learnt a thousand kicks; I fear the one who has practiced one kick a thousand times (Bruce lee).

You want something done well, and then do it yourself

I am able to see afar because I stand on the shoulder of the people that are before me. (Isaac newton)

Thanks to all those that said NO to me, because of them I was able to do things myself. (Albert Einstein)

Once you do a work you love, you will never have to work again. (Confucius)

A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first. (Chanakya)



No comments:

Post a Comment