Tuesday 8 November 2016

Saved by Grace

I woke up one morning (sometime last week) feeling very bitter and sad, why!  you ask? I really don’t know, but I feel something is missing in me, I feel very low in spirit, I feel bitter toward so many things, I snap at the smallest thing, things that don’t count, things that are not worth it, I tried to pray and meditate on the word of God, I found it difficult.

Then I turned to Jesus and I asked him to fix me, I asked to be fixed by and by, I asked him to fix me for my home on high, I asked him to fix me for my starry crown, I asked him to fix me for a higher ground, I needed him to fix me so badly, I want him to fix how I felt about myself.

I ran to his bosom, to find comfort because I could not take it anymore, I was tired of the way I felt lately, I felt so lost and far away from my maker, I felt so far from everything.
But do you know the most wonderful thing of all, when I asked to be fixed, he did fix me and I felt alive again, I felt his presence and glory radiate in me. It’s never too late to turn back to God and ask him to fix you, I was saved by Grace

2 Corinthians 12:8-9 says;
8 Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. 
9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.


No comments:

Post a Comment