Wednesday 2 November 2016

QUOTES OF THE DAY

Life is like riding a bicycle, for you to maintain balance,  you need to keep moving
Success is equal to X+Y+Z where X is work, Y is play and Z is keeping your mouth shut
Those who think they are too wise to get involved in politics are often being punished by being ruled by foolish people
Small minds talk about people, big minds talk about events while great minds talk about ideas

If you cannot fly, you run, if you cannot run, you walk, if you cannot walk, you crawl, just make sure you keep moving.
I can determine the speed of heavenly bodies but not the stupidity of human beings
Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, am not sure of the formal but am sure of the latter
I don’t fear the one who has learnt a thousand kicks, I fear the one who has practiced one kick a thousand time (Bruce Lee)
You want something done, well do it yourself
I am able to see afar because I stand on the shoulder of the people that are before me (Isaac Newton)
Thanks to all those that said no to me, because they made me do things myself (Albert Einstein)
Sleep is for the lazy (Galicia Galileo)
Once you do a work you love, you will never have to work again (Confucius)
A person should not be too honest, straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first (Chanakya)

The most dangerous things in life is wasting time, it is said that time is a commodity that you never are able to recapture. Once you have lost time, its gone forever. Once you have lived, you can never re live. So the best thing to do with time is to use it in a way that will bring the greatest result

No comments:

Post a Comment