Tuesday 31 May 2016

Rita Mahrez and Leicester City football player Riyad Mahrez are expecting another baby


RIYAD and Rita Mahrez have confirmed they are expecting baby number 2.

The Leicester City football player’s wife opened up about their relationship, her “scary” first pregnancy and their exciting baby news in an exclusive interview with OK! magazine.
The couple have a 6 month old daughter Inaya together, and they have now exclusively revealed that they have another baby on the way.
Leicester City's Algerian midfielder Riyad Mahrez
“I’m almost 3 months pregnant but I knew I was straight away; I had a feeling,” Rita explained.
The model also opened up about her tough first pregnancy, which saw her suffering from pre-eclampsia.
She said: “My blood pressure was scarily high and you can die from it. I was so scared and couldn’t stop crying.”

No comments:

Post a Comment