Tuesday 31 May 2016

DEADLOCK !!!!!


Image result for deadlock
How're they gonna handle this situation? Read through...


Boss said to secretary: For a week, we will go abroad, so make arrangements.


Secretary makes a call to Husband: For a week my boss and I will be going abroad, so look after yourself.


Husband makes call to secret lover: My wife is going abroad for a week, so let's spend the week together.


Secret lover makes a call to a small boy whom she is giving private tuition: I have to work for a week, so you need not come for classes.


Small boy makes call to his grandfather:Grandpa, for a week I don't have classes 'coz my teacher is busy. Let's spend the week together.

Grandpa (the 1st boss) make call to his Secretary: This week I am spending my time with my grandson.

We cannot attend that meeting any longer.

  Secretary makes call to her husband: This week my boss has some work so we cancelled our trip.

  Husband makes a call to secret lover: We cannot spend this week together; my wife has cancelled her trip.

  Secret lover makes a call to small boy whom she is giving private tuition: This week we will have classes as usual.

  Small boy makes a call to his grandfather:Grandpa, my teacher said this week I have to attend class. Sorry I can't keep you company.

  Grandpa makes a call to his secretary: Don't worry, this week we will attend that meeting, so make arrangements.


  WAHALA DEY O!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment