Monday 28 September 2020

You Are Greater Than You Know

Monday's Motivation

Whatever has a definition has a limitation. God can't be defined, he is just too mighty, he cannot live inside me and I remain small, for greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world.

I just want to share with us this morning that,  whatever it is you think you can't do or can't achieve, always remember that God cannot be the ruler of your life and you remain at a spot.

The power to carry on,  the grace and inspiration to achieve things,  God is ever ready to grant it unto you. 

Tell yourself this simple but powerful words today and always;

I am untouchable, unseeable, unholdable and unblockable, but you can not deny my impact in your life.

Amaka Nwoji
Self Discovery coach 
Content Writer
Relationship Mentor

No comments:

Post a Comment