Thursday 17 September 2020

LOVE ALL NOT GENDER SUPPORT

In my opinion,  the chant "women supporting women" is just a gaslighting and manipulative statement as far as I'm concerned. 

I would not support *ANYONE* man or woman if your values or whatever you're doing does not align with the values of God's Truth And Righteousness that i subscribe to (And i expect the same of others towards me too which is why i can't find myself begging anyone to support me) 

It is good to support women, men or anyone irrespective of gender, race or class, but my support is not going to be because you're a particular gender but because i can truly support whatever it is you represent without searing and going against my conscience. 

What we owe everyone is "Love" *NOT* "Support"

Stop feeling entitled to people's support. 
In this life, some people are called to support you and some are not, it is not that they don't like you, what you do or what you represent as a brand, they just aren't called to support you.
Take no hard feelings *QED.* 

So, do yourself a favour and live without feeling entitled to the support of others and especially for all the wrong reasons, such as gender.

©️ *Adeniyi Simeon*

Let's hear your opinion on this article. Are you for or against it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment