Saturday 8 July 2017

I WANT TO FORGIVE BUT I DON’T KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT 2


After you have made the first step which is desiring to forgive the person that offended or insulted you, you move on to;



DECIDE
After you have the desire to forgive, then you must decide to do it. Our decision must be a firm decision that is determined to make forgiveness a lifestyle. This decision doesn’t necessarily change the way you feel right away and it doesn’t mean that you will never struggle with the whole idea of forgiving people.
Deciding to forgive some set of people can be hard because we have people you will need to forgive over and over and over again, that is why we need to have the desire before the decision comes in, so that trying to forgive our enemies wont stress us out. Sometimes I have to deal with people in my life who behaves the same way I once did. It isn’t easy trying to talk to them sometimes, but I often don’t feel like it, but I have made a decision to obey God and not live in anger and bitterness. Forgiveness is one of the most beautiful gifts that God offers us and when we are willing to give it to others, it adds beaut, peace, joy and power to our own lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment