Thursday 15 December 2016

Life's Second Chance

I believe that the sun shines after the rain,
I believe if you don't get hurt you'll never gain.
I believe in not doing things the easy way,
I believe that being selfish doesn’t pay.

I believe in a second chance,
I believe in a life long romance.
I believe there is life after death,
And standing up to a life of mess.

I believe in love at first sight,
I believe that revenge isn’t right.
I believe that first impressions last,
And there is nothing better then a good laugh.

I believe that dreams do come true,                                                         I believe there's destiny for me and you.
I believe something good comes from something bad,                                 I believe everyone has one true love.

I believe something good comes from something bad,
I believe that for tears of happiness there are tears of sad.
I believe everyone has a guardian angel,
And the good you do will be rewarded well.

I believe sometimes there is no explanation,
I believe money can't buy people's affection.
I believe you don't know what you've got until it's gone,
I believe a new day arrives with every dawn.

I believe a smile can be contagious,
I believe in being very outrageous.
I believe in living with no regrets,
I believe that life is as good as it gets.

I believe that God watches over us,
I believe the little things are worth the fuss.
I believe you have each friend for a reason,
I believe you will get punished for treason.

I believe that what comes first is family,
I believe we should all live in harmony.
I believe in making the most of a beautiful day,
And it's not the end until everything's okay !

No comments:

Post a Comment