Thursday 15 October 2020

Negativity Begat More Problem Rather Than Solution

I remember when I was working on a particular project back in school,  for each solution I provided then,  I had this friend that kept saying,  "I don't think this solution will work". He kept giving me more problems to each solution I provided.  Eventually I got tired and did not work on that project. 

Being the kind of lady I was, (I detest giving up,  I always wanted to say I tried but failed or I tried and succeeded)  I took up that project again but this time went straight to my lecturer and asked for some advice, he told me what to do,  then I went to another course mate of mine (Alex) and he gave me 1001 other ways to get the project done and even offered to help if I needed anything else. 

Eventually,  I got the project done successfully😀

Now,  the message here is.  Move away from negative people because they always have problems to every solution you provide.

PS: (Don't discard  negative people totally because most times,  their words make you want to achieve more and be better for yourself).

© Valerie Amaka Nwoji


No comments:

Post a Comment