Tuesday 30 October 2018

Overcome Worry, Doubt and Fear


Ah, worry. Do I ever worry? I’d like to say that I don’t, but I do. In fact, just recently I found myself worrying about whether I was going to perform well at a particular talk show program I was invited to speak and also about whether I will arrive at the venue in time because of the distance.
Eventually everything turned out to be just perfect – but I found myself worrying. Not good.
Sometimes, even I’ve managed to learn that if you will just wait, problems take care of themselves.

The three worst mental enemies you will have to fight and conquer are worry, doubt and fear.  You face them everyday. They will waste your time and sap your strength.

There is an old proverb that says worry often gives a small thing a big shadow.

Use this four keys to overcome worry,  doubt and fear.
1. Clearly analyze what is bothering you
2. Evaluate the possible outcome
3. Establish weather they have any substance or not
4. Examine yourself to know if it is  fear of the past or fear of the future.

Remember 40% of the things we worry about never happen,  30% are in the past and cannot be helped,  12% concern the affairs of others that aren't our business,  10% are about sickness, real or imagined,  and 8% are worth worrying about.  Attack the 8% with faith and action and you can eliminate most of the worries,  doubts and fears that seek to prevent your happiness and the attainment of your goals.

The mind is the most delicate,  the most sensitive instrument in all creation.  Just as the body is what the body is what is fed, in the same way the mind is what the mind is fed.

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

Written by: Valerie Nwoji

No comments:

Post a Comment