Wednesday 8 March 2017

WALK TALL (Would the boy you were be proud of the man you are?)

Image result for image of a man
 Character is the real foundation of all worthwhile success. A good question to ask yourself is, “What kind of advice do I give other that I need to follow myself?”  Living a double life will get you nowhere twice a fat. “Thought lead on to purpose; purpose go forth in action; action form habit; habit decide character; and
character fixes our destiny,” said Tryon Edward. Proverb asserts, “A good name I rather to be chosen than great riches.”

Would our reputation recognize our character if the met in the dark? Desire what Palm declared, “Create in me a pure heart, Oh Lord, and renew in me a right spirit.” To change our character, you must begin at the control center-the heart.

Consider what Woodrow Wilson said: “If you think about what you ought to do for people, our character will take care of itself.” The world’ bet sermon I preached b the traffic sign: Keep Right


No comments:

Post a Comment